Friday, May 28, 2010

Yawn.

I only seem to be able to write blogs when I'm tired. Not sure why. Puts me in the mood I suppose. Fuck yeh. All my readers are the people motivating me to write more, i.e. stay up late, which damages my health you know? So does everthing else that's good. Like coffee and eating glass.

Fuck. I got nothin'. Ha. Suck it.

Too tired.

I'd hate to be you. Getting your hopes up for another classic blog. And it turns out to be shit.
You must feel like a reader of Callous And Seabird.

2 comments:

  1. You're quite passive-aggressive, aren't you?
    You should stop referring to our blog, get off the computer and study. ;d
    Indirectly cause me to lose my maths teacher, will you?
    Humph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll show you passive-aggressive! I think I've been fairy direct about it, mind you.

    ReplyDelete