Monday, May 31, 2010

Such a lovely day

Yay :)

I hate it.

Let us all now have a moment of silence. So I can scream at you.

Kellog's Squares. The marshmellow bars. They're not squares at all! They're not even rectangles. Silly heads. It's a cuboid to be fair. But how many people want to eat marshmellow cuboids?

A recent survey was carried out amongst a group of Simon Cowell fans. The study concluded that they were all thick.

People are moving things around, and I don't like it one bit. Not at all. Leave them as they are. It's fine.

Here's a play I wrote just now as I'm typing:

You: I'm a prick
Me: I know.
[End of scene. I walk away happy, you kill yourself]



Wasn't that lovely? Fuck off.

The Sims.

A game where you perform tasks that you usually would do in real life, only you have to buy the game and wait for a loading screen. All the characters have speech impediments too.

Just like in real life!
While on the subject.

A child in South Korea starved to death because its parents were too busy raising a virtual baby online:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8551122.stm

Foolish humans! Can you even comprehend how crazy that is?! They spent 12 hours in an internet cafe. They could have easily bought the game and saved a bomb. You don't have to leave the home to neglect your children!

I'm perfectly aware that my blogs have shortened. Not because I'm running out of ideas. It's 'cause your attention span is getting worse. So it's your fault. Wise up!


No comments:

Post a Comment