Friday, June 4, 2010

Paki Pigeon Prosecuted

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100528/tod-pigeon-held-in-india-on-suspicion-of-451ab4f.html
Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying


This one takes the biscuit. 'Cause that's what pigeons tend to do if you leave them out.
"Officials have directed that no-one should be allowed to visit the pigeon". But he gets one phone call.



http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20100603/tod-world-s-ugliest-dog-dies-at17-f62056d.html
World's ugliest dog dies

Poor fucker. Susan Boyle now holds the position of the ugliest dog.

"Come here boys!"


It has occurred to me that in my position of power, having such a large following of readers, exceeding 10 people, I should use my voice(metaphorically) to bring attention to a greater cause, other than to just amuse you.
So I'm bringing further attention to myself.

Hello everybody! It's me! You should amuse me now. If you're attractive(my decision, not yours), please give me your phone number and your underwear. If you're not, but are capable of making me a sandwich, please do so.
(If you meet both of these criteria, it is important that you know that I am currently single)

No comments:

Post a Comment