Friday, July 8, 2011

This isn't great, but the cut of you anyways

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/58682/
Boy with Dildo for hand set to be golfing star.


Once you get over the brief moment of this uplifting story, you're once again faced with the reality that golf is one of the worst spectator sports in existance. Why it's televised is beyond me. Then again, it is television.
You see the same clean-through swing time in time out, despite the Happy Gilmore technique which is obviously the way to go. Then the tiny ball dissappears; only to reappear somewhere further down the course. What's that!? He's using an 8iron?! That's at least twice as exciting as the 4!
Although I do like the putting. It's a good way to tell that they're almost finished.

"He has been told that he has a perfect golf swing - it is textbook."
That essentially means that despite his affliction; he's equally as dull as the other fuckers.

Earlier in the week I seen this headline:

Golfer Breaks Shin After Celebratory Plunge into Lake

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20076877-10391697.html

You might be half convinced that golf isn't as dull to watch as originally thought, but it should be noted that he is French and therefore, had it coming to him whether or not he played golf.

"Bunker Mentality". Ooh. That issue's a must have. I've always wondered what goes through a pros mind when he's in a bunker...like....*How do I get the fuck out of this* or *The only person who's duller than I am are the people watching me do this*.

http://www.makinggolffun.com/
Here's a site called "Making Golf Fun". Because enjoying it doesn't come naturally.

Given, you might enjoy playing it yourself. I understand that much. As a drummer, I know all too well the joys of hitting things with sticks. But I'm not here to glorify it. If you want someone to do that, I'm sure the link above is more than enough to excite you. I might also have a shard of glass for you which if your personality matches, I'd happily put it in your neck.

Next month I'm gonna write about darts, 'cause I know you'd love that, you slut.

No comments:

Post a Comment