Thursday, January 14, 2010

Alter Ego

As far as I know, everyone has another persona. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.
If you've ever been bored and then chosen not to be, it's a good technique.

I've created an alternate persona for myself, who is lazier and more useless than me.
Not like the typical favourable fantasy personality similar to Edward Norton/Brad Pitt in "Fight Club". Oh no. The only use my alt-ego serves is to feed me information based on what I already know.
Now I'm gonna mess with phrasing and alternate between each persona.
If I say something stupid, it wasn't me, it was him.

Example:
"Hey Conor"
"Hey you"
"So I'm a "you" now?! Why do you get to be Conor?"
"Because I'm actually Conor, you're just a figment of my imagination.
"Maybe you're a figment of mine?"

*Long conversation about reality, ensuring that I'm not sleeping for a long time.*


"Why do you have bags under your eyes?"
Wankers. I hate that question.
Why don't you have bags under your eyes?! At least I talk to myself. You're just ignorant.

I love making paragraphs.

Oh yeah, Personality.
I could probably drain this one, and leak a bit into it to add a bit more life, but it's not like you'd notice anyways. I Would.
No you wouldn't.

I'll throw out a question to the few who may read these. As more people read, I'll write more.
~Do you question yourself? Do you talk to yourself? and such, if so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment