Thursday, January 7, 2010

Malice and Gee-nerd

http://callousandseabird.blogspot.com/2010/01/tis-season-of-reduced-friction.html

As a direct result of Cian Touhy, I have set myself out to pwn his ass in blog form.

As this is my opening blog, it will be terrible. As will all the others. Anyone who chooses to read them has begun reading their own obituary.

It is snowing. I have established that it is also cold. Who doesn't like a snowball fight? Social recluses! That's who! Patrick Kavanagh would cringe at the thought, despite his love of nature.
I for one am appalled by the snow. The snow prevents all those plants growing.
Ironically, the snowdrops haven't started growing as a result of....you know.
I'm blaming Cian.

Dear Clouds,
Have your snow and be gone.
-Your eternal enemy.

I like to be quick and punchy like the poetic thief who not only robs your wallet, but also your soul.
Next blog will have longer paragraphs, I promise. I promise not to break that promise also.
Maybe.

I might start the next blog in a minute. Bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment