Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Lonely Jehovah's Witness

He might be a Mormon. Bottom line. He's alone.
Maybe his partner went a separate way. Maybe around your backdoor. Just for the lulz, so he can rear end you with a thrust of the good book.
I got a free Book Of Mormon off two fetching lads before. There's pictures an' all in it. Makes it possible for me to say I've looked through the book and not sound pretentious for not actually having read through the book.
My interactions with religion is....

I wore a Cannibal Corpse t-shirt to mass before, back in the old days of going there.

Something of a similar quality. For those who are unfamiliar with their works.
Me, being ignorant, I didn't notice what people made of me. Let them make what they wish. It wont come true.

Commented on a song of theirs was this:

2 comments:

  1. Found a sign in the cinema bathroom. Laminated card.

    'HANDS ARE GERM SPREADING MACHINES'
    'STOP THIS BUG MACHINE NOW'
    WASH YOUR HANDS'.

    I took it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously this was after you sprayed the room with anthrax.

    ReplyDelete