Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shawty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDAaevTq51I

Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans

Boots with the fur

The whole club was lookin at her

She hit the flo
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low self esteem because she was portrayed as a conformist to common ideals.
She also had a rash.

I assume the "flo" is the floor. If not, it's possible that he means "the flow".

This could mean either of the following:

Flo Rida: Since he made the chorus, T-Pain may be talking about him. She must have drank too much and hit him. His sexist lyrics might have been a catalyst to him getting his ass handed to him by Shawty.

Flow: She was in her element. She was in the groove. Although if she then became low, then she must have lost it.

Gas Flow: She may have hit a pipeline and due to the resulting fire, she lowered herself to the ground in the hopes that she could crawl out of the scene without harm.

http://www.eflow.ie/ : She managed to hit a tolling barrier because she was distracted by the whole club lookin' at hurrr. This brings me back to her low self-esteem and additional paranoia which caused her carelessness.

T-Pain and I are both in amazement as a result of Shawty's actions.

I ain't never seen nuthin that'll make me go,
this crazy all night spendin my dough
Had a million dollar vibe and a bottle to go
Dem birthday cakes, they stole the show


Poor fucker. He spent all of his dough. I told him to hold on to some of it for later. Now he's hungry and I'm not sure what's going on with the birthday cake, but when baked goods steal your possessions, you know there's something wrong.

So sexual, she was flexible
Professional, drinkin X and ooo
Hold up wait a minute, do I see what I think I
Whoa


Once I thought I thaw a putty tat. But it's very probable that I saw what I think I whoa.

Did I think I seen shorty get low
Ain't the same when it's up that close

T-Pain has discovered perspective. He did in fact see shorty get low as he walked away, but when he came closer, shorty became bigger. See the mouse and the house.


I was on it, sexy woman, let me shownin They be want it two in the mornin

They be wantin' lern2English.






No comments:

Post a Comment