Monday, July 5, 2010

Prime

I am in the prime of my life. As are you (assuming you're my typical reader ~ If not. Leave me a comment, and prove that even you, yourself believes that you're not in the prime of your life).
Youth. Wonderful. When it's gone, we'll spend our days lying to ourselves, saying how great it was.
Look at me. I'm lying on my bed(mattress on the floor), typing above an atmosphere of my own sweat vapour, too lazy to get up and turn the light off so I'm desperately hoping that someone else will get up with a cross face, turning off the light and ordering me to sleep.
You never sleep as well as when you're ordered too. Makes you feel like a Magdalene Sister. Lie on your back and cross your heart.
I'm no fan of dust mites. That's why I keep a messy bed. It reduces their efficiency and thus lowers the chances of me waking up speaking German.

Back to the point. This is probably one of the healthiest and most hopeful points in my life. Maybe yours too. Except I'm better than you. Even if you're really athletic and useful. I've just got it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDQpZT3GhDg


I don't mean to boast. But I do.
It's hard to moan about something when you've got that swing. I'll have to wait 'til the song ends before I can bitch.

KEEP YOUR DOG ON A LEASH!
People don't put leashes on dogs anymore. Backwards world. It's far too warm under this laptop. There's a layer of sweat holding me to my t-shirt. And there you go. My shirt has now taken me off. You could probably masturbate to my blogs in the future. I'll give you detail of every centimetre I scratch of my arse.

You people never sleep. If you're familiar with night-time t.v, you'll more than likely have an AB-KING PRO in your house.
Chances are you'd be able to sell them yourself in over 15languages from one nights viewing.
The word Fantishcika is what convinced me. Although I doubted I could get solid abs in such a short space of time. All hope was almost lost. But they insured me that it was unlike those other money-wasting gimmicks. I certainly didn't want to look like that grumpy woman who didn't like abdominal workouts.
If you buy one of these things, you'll be Gauranteeash Ultaszh Resultaszh! Definitely.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1bUdmJY7Ew

Usually I watch it in German or Swedish, but I'm sure it'll be equally as convincing for you.
I keep it next to all my JML time savers.



Skibbidabebop that Lindy Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment